Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Last Little Bit!


Our week was great! Yet again more parties and food. I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but i'm getting sick of eating food! Haha we eat so much! Even crazier, I don't know how I keep losing weight either. My pants and shirts don't fit me anymore. They're too big! hahah We had an awesome week of teaching though. Elder Huggins broke his toe last P-day so we've been having to do little splits all the time. But we've been teaching this lady named Santana! She's so great! She had a really rough past few months and from the moment we knocked on her door she's been pushing through quickly and doing great! Elder Culross' portuguese is improving too. He's able to help me teach now which makes the lessons flow much much better. It's been super hard finding new people to teach though. We saw a great miracle in Santana inviting her roomate and her roommate coming! Turns out the roommate has been to church before in Brazil and even has called and talked to missionaries in Salt Lake before. So that's cool. We're gonna do our best to teach her and help her out. I don't really have much else to say! I'm loving the time I have! It's fun to work even harder for this last little bit. Thanks for everything! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment