Monday, August 3, 2015

Workin' Hard!

We can't go to the temple here. Only for our recent convert sealings/weddings. The only time we get to do a session either is when our recent converts go through for the first time and the day before we come home. As for this week it was another week of hard work and teaching lessons. Nothing crazy besides the crazies we meet. I really am in love with this branch and these people though. Not only does this branch love each other and the missionaries, they love doing missionary work and understand that there's no way that this work can go on with out them. If every branch/ward were as loving and focused as this branch, I guarantee the work would be hastened. It's amazing. Sorry I don't have much time today or any pictures, but I love you all and I can't wait to here about baby (insert name which I already know here) for Anika! Love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment