Monday, April 18, 2016

Awesome!


Fort Myers is awesome. Super ghetto. But I'm loving it. The portuguese will come back for sure. I've been begging President Richardson to put me with a Brazilian again so I can speak Portuguese more often. We'll see what happens. As for now I'm very happy. Elder Briggs is a farm boy. And it's the best. He's teaching me how to rope cows. And I'm not too shabby. Well, at least at roping people. The doctor I saw told me my shoes are messing with my toes which are in turn affecting my feet. He said the ones I have are too narrow. I had purchased some orthotics, but those won't fix the problem. So I'm going to go to the mall and find some wider better fitted shoes today and return the orthotics. Just so you know. This week was great though! We've been working hard with some of the old investigators that Elder Briggs and Nebeker had, but have ended up dropping a lot of them because they aren't willing to come to church. So we're starting from ground zero! It's gonna be great. The work is going well and if we see miracles we should have a family of 3 lined up for baptism on the 30th! But we will see what happens. The dad has been in the hospital. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment