Monday, April 11, 2016

Ft Myers!


This area is SO different. I've kind of described it as being taken out of Latin America and being thrown into the deep south with palm trees. It's fantastic. It reminds me of Tupelo a lot. But more over by Milam and Carver schools. But I love it. The ward is crazy. And I love it too. AND THERE'S BRAZILIANS! Finally I get to talk to people again. It's been like 4 months since I've been able to talk to someone in Portuguese. There are lots of members in our ward and in the Spanish ward who are members. So that's such a blessing. We found out one of the Brazilian members husbands is not a member, so I'll be working with him if he's willing to listen. The weather here is great too. Sunny but not blistering and sweltering yet. I'm still in a car share area so I'll be biking again til the middle of May at the least. Elder Murat and Helas are my zone leaders here and my district is awesome! Maybe you remember Sister Peel from the Brazilian branch, but she's in my district! She said it's super weird having me be her district leader, but it is what it is. We come home so whooped from all the biking! The area is even bigger than my last! Love y'all tons!

Me and Elder Briggs. He's from Rigby Idaho. So we get to talk about cows and potatoes a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment