Monday, June 20, 2016

Going to the Temple!


Well, this week was great! We went out to Sanibel Island Monday night to contact a referral, who turned out to not even live there. But wow, Sanibel is beautiful! Great little place to get away too. Tuesday was a normal work day. Just hot, sweaty work day. You know the kind. We bike all over North Fort Myers trying to contact less active and part member families. So hot. We almost made a fire and roasted marshmallows. Wednesday we drove to Fort Laud! We had a great Zone Conference on faith. Very inspired. I got my temple recommend renewed and I'm GOING TO THE TEMPLE ON JULY 1ST!!!! Yayyyy! I'm so pumped. Julia Santos and Andrew Mayorga are getting endowed. Such a blessing from above! After the Zone conference though we got to go do a greenie exchange in the Assistant's area. Soo much fun. I went with Elder Johns. Love that kid to death. We've never served around each other, but we're great friends because we talk a lot through email and at meetings. He's making plans to buy a house in Provo, so I'll probably go live with him for school. Who knows. We got back to our area and just really had to make sure everything is going ok. Carlotta didn't get baptized on Saturday, but she is going to be on Sunday! Yay!! We're so excited for her and Jamelle. If Kevin can not smoke too he as well will be baptized! Lots of blessing. Transfers are next week so you won't hear from me until next Tuesday. Things I'm in need of. A new body. I'm so exhausted and hungry haha. Ok, well, it's not something I need, but I've been looking at getting a watch. The kind I was looking at his a Freestlye Shark Classic. It's all black and has a silicone band. I've been thinking about one for a while. Idk, up to you. The other thing is that there is a Pioneer day concert coming up! The King Singers will be performing, so I'm wondering if you could record it for me and seperate the songs out and what not. Because it's a Mo-Tab concert we are allowed to listen to it. Anyways, love you! I'm excited to see pictures from the trip! 


No comments:

Post a Comment