Monday, July 18, 2016

Working hard!

We're doing our best right now to be the best leaders possible by leading through example. But our area is kicking our butts right now. We don't have a lot of investigators right now. We're struggling in that aspect. The problem with working in the ghetto is that you work with ghetto people. They aren't really good at keeping commitments and going to church and being solid. So we're going to be working smarter and better. Hoepfully. Thanks for everything! I don't have a lot to report on this week sadly. Just a lot of hard work and working hard. I have some funny pictures from last weeks P-Day though. And I'll have some cool pics from this week too! Love you! And send me Brintons email! I gotta talk to this kid about this girlfriend I've been hearing about....



For working hard and finding 7 new investigators by Friday instead of by Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment