Monday, November 28, 2016

Thanksgiving and the Temple!


Our Thanksgiving was awesome here. We had 3 different dinners hahaha And all back to back. I gained 7 lbs. that day. Lots of fun. President Richardson said no Turkey Bowl for us because it's a contact sport. We were a little bummed, but it's ok, we still had a fun day. This week was rough for our mission. We know it was a holiday, but we saw a significant drop off in most of our key indicators. I feel really good though with the way everybody has been working. We've just seen a better spirit about the mission. I had a few days this week where I was bit frustrated with myself, but got over it pretty quickly. I don't want to say it's nice to have bad days, but they sure do help us recognize the good days. I did get some good pictures this last week though. So I'll send those home. Love you all and thanks for the help! Happy Holidays! 


Fort Lauderdale temple with Elder Souza and Karla









No comments:

Post a Comment