Tuesday, December 13, 2016

The Last Transfer!


I am so sorry that I have NO time today. I made a good recording for you and I'll send out some pictures. The good news is that I'M GOING HOME TO BOCA RIO EAST!!!!! I'll be spending the last two transfers of my mission in Boca Rio and training a new missionary. Aboslutely nuts. I'm glad that everything so far has turned out the way it has! I will be talking with Jamie Gange our investigator and giving her your info so we can spend a day up here with them when you come to pick me up. She will be getting baptized soon so of course I'm sad to leave before her baptism. But I'll give her your phone number and email. Also, what's the schedule looking like for when you pick me up? I'd like to start making other plans for that. I really want to go find Elder Travis Alexis and have you guys meet him because he's the greatest! I love that family a ton. Anyways, I love you all so much! Have a good week!






No comments:

Post a Comment