Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Another Baptism!


Hey, if I receive letters, I send one right back. At least I try my best too. You gotta send them to receive them. We also got transfer calls this week.........and I'm staying in the Brazilian branch! So same address as previously.  The hurricane was supposed to hit us. But luckily it missed us. But it's only the beginning of the season, so we will probably get hit by one eventually. I definitely try to stay dry, but once you're soaked that's when the fun begins. You get the weirdest looks going door to door in the pouring rain. So fun. But we will be safe. I'm feeling much better. It was just a really hot week that week and I think I forgot to drink water, but I'm doing better now. Yeah, we haven't given up on Eduardo, but we are giving him his space and time. Ruth talked to Eduardo's ex-wife, apparently he's bipolar and has ruined lots of relationships because he loses control. Very sad. BUT RUTH GOT BAPTIZED!!! Satan did all he could to stop her. Eduardo, a hurricane. But the Lord always prevails. It was an amazing baptism. Our recent-convert Andrew got to baptize her and it was awesome. So spiritual. And Ruth brought her friend to the baptism too! And she has a baptismal date for the 13th! So that's way exciting. We found this awesome family too. Cirlene, and her two sons Marcos, 16, and Pablo, 12. And then their cousin Ana Maria, 15. They're super awesome! They love when we come over and are super excited to come to church! They are keeping commitments and really do want to know if the Book of Mormon is true. It's so amazing seeing people with such a crazy desire to find the truth. So awesome. Have fun there, say hi to the usual crew for me! And here's a picture as well.

Andrew, Ruth, Elder Naressi, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment