Monday, November 9, 2015

Good Week!

This week for us was good. Started off really slow and I got sick Friday and Saturday. I think it's scurvy. But that's just me. It was great though cause as Saturday and Sunday rolled around we saw lots of miracles happen and had a ton of new investigators come into our teaching pool. So that was super nice. Sadly for me, that's all I can remember. No real big event that happened that I can remember. We got to have lunch with our recent converts and it was just a good week all around.. I need to start writing down the really awesome stuff so that I can write out the experience for you. But I have pictures for you this week! But thank you for the love and support! And I love you all so much!


 Elder Riggs and I like to color in our free time. It's a great de-stresser.

We found a roof!


The "Twins" at Marleide's birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment