Monday, March 21, 2016

Birthday Week!


These past few weeks have been crazy. They've been the highest of highs and the lowest of lows. Don't really know what to do sometimes. I find it hard sometimes to take control of my own area, and yet I'm expected to take care of a 4 areas total. It's crazy. It was great though. We had a zone conference which was a quick review of what we are expected of and lots of the Senior couples spoke. We got to go to this super good food place afterwards. My birthday was fun too. Not too much crazy happened. Baked myself a cake, got some funny gag gifts (missionaries these days). It's been nice our family doesn't blow everything out of proportion, so that way I'm not really missing anything huge. I love how we have all of these ordinances and covenants we make, but often times we forget that we can make personal and sacred promises just between us and the Lord. It's such a blessing being able to do it. I've seen it affect my mission a ton. Thanks for all the birthday love. It's weird saying I'm 22. I'm not quite starving yet, but definitely getting close. But I love you all! Keep me in your prayers! I need it especially to finish this transfer in high spirits and hard working. 


No comments:

Post a Comment