Tuesday, September 6, 2016

The Best and Worst of TImes!


THE TEMPLE WAS AMAZING. I never wanted to leave that place and never wanted to leave the Boca Rio branch. It was very amazing being able to see what a sealing was like. And it was in Portuguese! And I understood everything which was cool. MLC was fire. So cool. Literally walked out of President's house and was just so ready to go so hard. It's been really frustrating lately though cause we've been going so hard and trying to get the zone to go hard too. But we can't control people (which sucks sometimes) but we're definitely getting there! I have a voice recording about that dad. It's sad. I have tons of pictures too! Sorry there's not much to write about this week, but I have some good recordings that sum up the week. In a nutshell though. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. BUT I STILL LOVE IT ALL! And I love you all too. Have a good week!



What it felt like outside in the rain during the hurricane!


Elder Alexis and Elder Thorderson

Caliane and Ingrid outside Olive Garden

Karla and family outside Olive Garden

Julia and Lehi Santos and family after temple sealing. Such a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment