Monday, February 22, 2016

Baptism!


We've been talking a lot about families in our Zone because that's the focus we want to have as we reach our baptismal goals. So I've truly been able to learn that family is where happiness is found. Whether it's my family now or my future family. We have lots of fun golfing, I have more pictures I'll send from golf this past week. Oh, heads up, I'm out of MSF because they deducted that window payment finally, but they did it from my MSF so I just might have to use home money for groceries this week. Also, a Costco card would be nice for my B-day :)

We DID have our baptism! Jaylin got baptized on Saturday and confirmed on Sunday! It was great. Elder Welch got to get in the water for the first time. That's really about the highlights of the week though.


No comments:

Post a Comment