Monday, February 8, 2016

No one at church :(

Not much happened this week. We found a lot and taught a lot. But literally no one came to church this week. We do our best to give everyone the opportunity to come to the church and the gospel, but when they have nothing getting in their way and they still don't come to church, it's just so much easier to tell who has a desire and who doesn't. My bike crash was fun, but left me breathless. It knocked the wind right out of me. Luckily now though we get our car back. So, our teaching pool is basically empty now. Tim, Jalen, and Jacob were our front-runners for baptism, but none of them came to church. So we need to go and see where their desires are. So no baptism last Saturday for us and none this week either. I talk a little bit in my recording about it, but I'm not discouraged. And I don't know what it's gonna take to get me there. But I know that sometimes we get SUPER discouraged but get brought back up to learn. And I think because I recognize and know that, it's gonna be a longer and harder discouragement when it does come. We got to go to the driving range last week, so that was super fun. We went with our district minus two sisters. And this week Elder Adams, the ZL's and the AP's are going golfing. But I love you guys! Thanks for the packages and the candy and the sweaters!



No comments:

Post a Comment