Monday, February 29, 2016

Interesting!

This week was interesting. It was the okayest week ever until Saturday rolled around. And then everything just went wrong on Saturday. Sunday luckily  turned out to be quite a miracle. God definitely came in clutch this past Sunday. The weather here has been nice too. Not too cold, not too hot. It's perfect. But my bike has been a pain in the butt lately. I've been trying to get my front wheel to stay inflated for more than a couple of hours, but every time we take it in to the shop, it just gets flat again. Pretty annoying. The miracle from this week that made Sunday better was Angel and his family coming to church. Elder Cutler and I were on exchanges in my area and we decided to contact this guy. Turns out he'd been to church before in Hollywood, FL and loved it, but doesn't go very often because it's far away. PERFECT. We have one close to your house. So we tried to set up a return appointment, but he couldn't give us a time. So we kind of forgot about him. But THEY CAME TO CHURCH! And now they have a baptismal date for the 12th! 


Sorry to hear you had mouse poop in your car, Mom. I guarantee it's cleaner than some of the missionary cars here though. Disgusting creatures missionaries. You'd be appalled at the style of living some missionaries live in. So gross. I'll keep you posted on if I need some more money for food this week because the second installment of the broken window should be coming out of my MSF this month. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment