Monday, August 1, 2016

Little results but happy!


We had a TON of fun at the Seaquarium. We're planning on going to get pedicures next week (much needed). So I hope I have enough for it. We went over to a members house to eat dinner, and these members are the BEST! The wife is a improv comedian (think Who's Line Is It Anyway?) and the husband is in medical school specializing in orthopedics on feet and ankles. Anyways, the way they are raising their children is exactly how I want to! With humor (lots of humor) and love. But there's no way you could do that with out being married to your best friend and someone that you're willing to fix stuff with. Honestly that's about all that happened this week too. We've been working our butts off. And seeing very little results. I didn't even record this week it was so boring and hard. But I loved it! And I'm still really happy. So that's how I know I'm doing good. But thank you! And I love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment